Expired 1964 1/2 Mustang Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodz428

May 28, 2003
I purchased this as a 1965 Mustang last winter and intended on making a 60's style FX car. After checking it out when I got it home I realized that it was a 64 1/2. Before I put a tube frame under it and fiberglass frontend, doors with a big block, I thought I'd offer it up. It is a severely rusted but complete, with the exception of the driver's door which I sold before realizing what it was. I did keep all the inner door parts and door tag. It comes with a spare passenger door and front fender, as well as rear quarter patch panels. It is a 260 V8 and C4 equipped model, with the generator and 5 bolt engine. The engine is out of the car and turns over, but can't verify whether or not it runs. I have restored/modified many Mustangs and with the currently available parts I would suggest a complete floor pan with front and rear frame sections. For as rusty as it is the interior is in very good shape. If you have any questions after perusing the pics, e-mail me and I will answer any of them or take pictures that are not already presented. It is located in central Illinois, just outside of Urbana. I would like to get $2500 for it.

Sweet Julie 041.jpg Sweet Julie 042.jpg Sweet Julie 043.jpg Sweet Julie 046.jpg Sweet Julie 047.jpg Sweet Julie 049.jpg Sweet Julie 050.jpg Sweet Julie 038.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.