SOLD 1965 Mustang Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely rebuilt 1965 Ford Mustang.
-New fenders, doors, floors, rockers, quarters, torque boxes, etc. All rust has ben cut out and professionally replaced. All body panels had por15 applied to the underside before being welded on. The underside of the car and floor boards had por15 applied. The underside of the car was undercoated.
-New bumpers, upholstery, new seat foam, dash pad, package tray, speedometer, plus much more.
-Rebuilt motor, tranny, rear end, and steering box. New brakes, brake lines, master cylinder, radiator, distributor, coil. water pump, etc.
-The Mustang is painted titanium metallic grey which is a 2013 Hyundai color and has a lot of metal flake in the paint.

DSCF3976.JPG
DSCF3977.JPG
DSCF3987.JPG
DSCF3982.JPG

NEEDS
-The car needs the headliner put in. I have a brand new headliner and the top bows for the Mustang.
-Fuel gauge does not work
-Wiper switch does not work
-Horn and turn signals do not work

The list of new and rebuilt things on this car goes on and on. I have a folder of receipts and photos of the bodywork done during restoration. You can't have someone rebuild a Mustang for what I'm asking for this car.

Asking $9,500
Car is located in Ankeny, Iowa (Just North of Des Moines)
I would consider a trade for a car or truck or another project. Sorry no motorcycles.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.