1966 Fastback, near complete restoration project. NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsacch

Jun 3, 2009
1966 Fastback....289, bone stock 2 Barrel carb, totally original. Originally saturne Gold with meduim ivy gold PONY interior, C4 auto trans. I got this car from my dad in high school and took it off the road in 1982, its sat indoors since then. All paint stripped and front and rear lower patch panels welded in. New 1/4 floors riveted in both front sides. Has been started several times a year and run down the block, except for last couple years. The starter solenoid is dead and right rear brakes are locked up. Tons of NOS chrome in the original boxes. Serious offers considered for cash. Go to my photo bucket page: Mustang pictures by tsacch - Photobucket for more pics

Asking $14,000, but bet offers accepted in cash.

• Sponsors (?)

I listed as best offer. I have an offer of $12,000 already, but have not seen the green stuff yet.....still for sale. The original in the wrapper Ford front and rear bumpers are worth at least $1k for the pair.

I listed as best offer. I have an offer of $12,000 already, but have not seen the green stuff yet.....still for sale. The original in the wrapper Ford front and rear bumpers are worth at least $1k for the pair.

Has the current offer been accepted/completed? If not, do you have any pictures of the undercarriage? Are the engine and transmission still operational? Any work done on the windows as far as seals, ect? Any leaks known? What is the currect condiction of the cowl? How about the factory wheels, they still available? If so, what is their condiction?

Has the current offer been accepted/completed? Not yet...no cash offered....he told me not to hold it for him as he has another vehicle to sell first.

If not, do you have any pictures of the undercarriage? I tried undercarriage pics, but way too dark.

Are the engine and transmission still operational? Yes, needs a starter solenoid though.

Any work done on the windows as far as seals, ect? I have all the original ford weatherstripping in the ford paper to put in....

Any leaks known? No leaks

What is the currect condiction of the cowl? Perfect

How about the factory wheels, they still available? Steel wheels and original hub caps are available.

If so, what is their condiction?original wheels are fine, just dirty...what you see in pics is original wheels. The hub caps are above average condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.