1967 coupe, c code, restored, black plates,289,c4,all power

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLK91LX1uponu

Founding Member
Aug 23, 1999
Sacramento
1967 mustang coupe 289, C4, Nightmist blue, black plates. I am selling my 67 Mustang to pay off my new toy. The car has 26,000 miles on the rebuilt original 289/ C4. The engine, C4, and rear end were gone through before I bought the car last year. I have driven the car every day to work and have put approx. 3500 miles on her with absolutely zero problems. 1 pump of the gas in the morning and she starts up everytime. Unless it sits for a few day then it takes two pumps.;) I love this car but I have to let her go... The interior had been restored a few years ago but is in great shape. The headliner and the window seals were also replaced before I got it as well. There is a hump hugger console, Kenwood CD, player, Pioneer kick panel speaker and pioneer 6x9's in the rear deck and new steering wheel. The color is the original color for the car I was told. The mustang was also repainted a couple years ago while the car was being restored. The car looks original other than the tips and the sound from the flowmaster mufflers. The car has fairly new tires from when I bought it. The car has excellent power steering and power brakes. The power booster and dual master cylinder were also replaced. I did replace the power steering hoses for safety. Everything on the car works and is a pleasure to drive.

Negatives about the car:

Hub caps are original and need to be replaced. There is a squeek in the front end that I believe are from the sway bar bushings. The valve covers have a small leak and will be fixed before the car is sold. The car still retains the original carb but could use a tune up/ rebuild. Every once in a while it take a second to start when it has been shut off for about 15 minutes or so. The engine could use some fresh paint to look better. The last couple that owned the mustang, the wife decided to spray a house cleaner or something on the engine and it dulled the paint. There is a small chip in the paint in the driver door right in the midle of the door. Thats all I can think of for now. Please email me with questions and more pics. I also have the original valve cover and air cleaner too.
I am asking $12,000 obo.
See pics here: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/258247351.html
I can be reached at 916-521-7182 cell or 916-988-5535 work
Thanks Jason

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.