1968 mustang turn signals

thompsonwayne1

Sep 27, 2018
Oregon
Hello, I'm new here. Does a 1968 mustang have 2 turn signal flashers ? The hazard lights work fine and I hear the flasher clicking. The left turn signal works but it flashes slower than the hazards flash and the right turn signal comes on and stays on and does not flash

• Sponsors (?)

There are seperate flashers for 4-ways and directionals, buy a HD flasher to replace the one you have IF all the bulbs are good. If one side doesn't flash, it's possible you have a bad ground at one of the lights or a bad bulb.

Thank you. Are these flashers short round items like regular flashers ? I have searched and searched for them and can't find them. Took the glove compartment out and looked behind it. Looked behind the radio looked everywhere under the dash on the drivers side. Used a trouble light and a mirror and I absolutely can't find them. I can hear them

yes they are, I don't remember where they are in your mustang, but it's common to have them in a clip on the lip of the dash where you cant see them. feel around with your hand while they are clicking, you'll find them.