• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

1980 Cobra

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gasmang
  • Start date Start date Sunday at 5:19 PM
G

Gasmang

Member
Oct 4, 2026
2
3
13
ON
Sunday at 5:19 PM
#1
  • Sunday at 5:19 PM
  • #1
Hi I have had the good fortune to buy a survivor..Car has been stored for years. 2.3 L turbo ..Engine was ceased but I got it free and have had it running..I will need lots of guidance to get it right. I will post some pics. I’m glad to be a member..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4447.webp
    550.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4448.webp
    505.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4449.webp
    593 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4450.webp
    628.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DadLife0724, gkomo and LILCBRA

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,526
5,518
194
Corn County USA
Sunday at 6:24 PM
#2
  • Sunday at 6:24 PM
  • #2
Welcome to ! Nice looking car!
 
S

slow&fast

Member
Oct 2, 2026
10
14
13
PNW
Sunday at 9:27 PM
#3
  • Sunday at 9:27 PM
  • #3
Awesome looking car. Thanks for sharing
 

DadLife0724

Advanced Member
Mar 22, 2024
383
260
73
Cooperstown, PA
Monday at 9:37 AM
#4
  • Monday at 9:37 AM
  • #4
Hell yea! Good find man! Welcome!
 
G

Gasmang

Member
Oct 4, 2026
2
3
13
ON
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
#5
  • Yesterday at 9:11 PM
  • #5
Thanks for the welcomes..not sure if this is where to post this but I need a schematic of the vacuume lines on my 1980 cobra 2.3 turbo.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Looking forward to collaborating with my new community
  • phil2001svt
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
379
The Welcome Wagon Yesterday at 6:29 PM
LILCBRA
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
139
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
S
Hi. I'm new. 98 Cobra Bent Axle.
  • sbk93036
  • Mar 28, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
155
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Monday at 9:43 AM
Mustang5L5
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
305
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
Brake Fluid shelf life?
  • Bullitt347
  • Sep 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
236
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 29, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?