1989 Mustang GT Convertible 5.0 - $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

BodyByAAS

Jun 3, 2010
The car runs great - Just had the transmission rebuilt last week - less then 100 miles on it and it runs perfect - New LUK clutch dropped in as well - Stiff as hell!! Rear exhaust dumps make this car so loud it sets off car alarms!!

All it really needs is some hydraulic fluid for the convertible top to go down - Motors do work - the top was replaced by the previous owner who took great care of the car. It does need paint however there is only one small crack on the rear bumper - rest of the car is dent and rust free.

Not sure on Mileage The oil change sticker from 2009 says 59K, car runs strong - sounds great, no smoke, no knocks - Could use a tune up Since its not getting the best gas mileage but thats up to you. The guys at the tranny shop didnt believe this to be the original engine due to a smaller then normal flywheel for the year - but either way, the engine was worry-free!

Let me see what else I can tell you - Umm, new Wiper Blades, both wipers work - windows work - AC has a new condenser and its colder then most new cars - Pioneer head unit with CD player - Also car has blue/white leather interior mostly rip free - could use some cleaning/conditioning and has some SMALL literally 1/4 inch tear that can be easily repaired if you wanted to. Also, Original floor mats to match the car - SVT rims, not chrome but they will be sold with the car. Brakes work well, Spedometer sensor needs to be adjusted (I cant find it!!!)

New Battery, All fluids replaced recently - New Fan/Radiator/Waterpump by previous owner - Have receipt for recent transmission Job - $1800 just invested into this car - Tranny built by AAaction Transmission here in Miami - Great shop with skilled professionals. Also repalced clutch, resurfaced flywheel, and re-did the rear main engine seal.

Car is leak and smoke free - Minus the exhaust which gives it that track ready smell!!! Come check out the car - No joyriders please

This car is unmolested, unmodified for the most part - hasnt been abused and with a little TLC (i.e. replacing door handles/locks) and a nice paint job this car would be gorgeous. I've never seen interior like this on a fox which is why I bought it and Im sure if anyone is looking for a project foxbody vert this is the one for you.

I am open to trades of other running vehicles - but would prefer cash!! This car has a CLEAN Florida Title!!!

Take a look at the photos and shoot me an email with any questions you have!

3n53p53l85Z35W45U6a6d8a9f0af5616c1101.jpg

3nc3k63mf5Y05T45R5a6dff07b4b712d1143f.jpg

3nb3p63lf5Q15W05S0a6db2ce061a45b51c52.jpg

3k83p13l65O45Q45S1a6dc78b4d860f581549.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.