For Sale 1993 Mustang LX for parts or restore

1993 Mustang is located in Eureka, Illinois and is for sale with a clean title.

What you see in the pictures is what is for sale! I can put together more pictures if requested.

Price is $3,800.

Will be happy to respond to people that are seriously interested. This would make a nice father and son restoration project.

This 1993 Mustang is fairly solid, but the floor pans will need to be replaced at some point as they are rusted. Otherwise, it is in decent shape. I purchased it in 2021, it came out of Kentucky or Tennessee. I pulled it apart and then moved onto another project. The actual mileage is unknown.

Sale includes a 302 motor out of a 1986 Mustang along with an AOD transmission and a T5 transmission. The motor and AOD transmission came out of a running 1986 Mustang. The T5, I do not know anything about. It also includes Explorer upper and lower intake manifolds, Mustang, intake, manifold, headers, most of the interior, driveshaft, a maf, several throttle bodies and more miscellaneous. parts. There are also some parts new in boxes like a radiator and air-conditioning parts. There is an H pipe exhaust pipe.

It has a Ford 9 inch rear end by I’m not sure what the gear ratio is. I have a set of front black seats that go with it, which are not in the pictures.

Please let me know if I have violated any rules with this posting. Thanks for any interest.
 

Attachments

  • Mustang 7.webp
    Mustang 7.webp
    276 KB · Views: 6
  • Mustang 18.webp
    Mustang 18.webp
    381.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Mustang 4.webp
    Mustang 4.webp
    403.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Mustang 21.webp
    Mustang 21.webp
    493.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Mustang 25.webp
    Mustang 25.webp
    466.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Mustang 13.webp
    Mustang 13.webp
    391.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Mustang 17.webp
    Mustang 17.webp
    393.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Mustang 2.webp
    Mustang 2.webp
    363.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Mustang 16.webp
    Mustang 16.webp
    498.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Mustang 19.webp
    Mustang 19.webp
    393.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Mustang 9.webp
    Mustang 9.webp
    458.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Mustang 14.webp
    Mustang 14.webp
    312.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Mustang 11.webp
    Mustang 11.webp
    308.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: