1990 5.0 7 Up 5 speed for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

footnfan

Apr 1, 2005
Florida
1990 Mustang LX 7 up special

5 Speed

I purchased this car for my teen age son for us to restore to daily driver use. We did the following:

New Paint
New Ford pony wheels
New Tires
New Top
New Leather
Repainted interior pieces
New plastic exterior pieces
Repainted all luggage rack items
Flowmasters…not too loud though

After several years, I added the following:
New Tremec 3550
Pro 5.0 Shifter…I think…..have forgotten but I think it is a 5.0
King Cobra Clutch
Converted Freon to new 134 oil. This is the coldest fox Body A/C you will experience.
Gigantic aluminum radiator
New water pump
New front brakes
New front rotors
All new hoses
New expensive battery
New Altenator
New Ford Motorsport wires

The car features:
Shorty Headers
New serpentine belt
Large throttle body
Working ash tray!
After market radio
All windows and features work perfectly

Approx 2 years ago, the car was involved in a front end accident. This forced us to simply replace the hood, and drivers fender. I went the extra step to have the core support replaced. I am a bit of an obsessive individual, and I expected to own the car forever. We sent the car to the countries finest Shelby Restoration shop (Orlando Mustang) for assembly, fit and finish. The paint is spectacular, all the panel gap and fit is concours perfect. All the electrics work perfectly. Great oil pressure. Water temp wise, this car has NEVER overheated, and with this radiator..even in Florida runs VERY cool, even in August with the air on. The A/C is spectacular!

This is not a show car, but it is very nice. It has 116,388 miles. It is a great driver. The bad: the car shifts with typical Tremec first gear shifting….likes to be put in first just before it stops. The radio pre sets are ignoring a memory function. The passenger seat just stopped sliding forward. I do not know the rear end ratio…probably a 3:08. A great 1990 LX driver.

Price, $6600.00

Questions? Dan 239 537 4369 EST time zone or [email protected]

lftside.jpg

View attachment 199198

View attachment 199199

View attachment 199200

View attachment 199201

View attachment 199202

View attachment 199203

View attachment 199204

lxalumradiator.jpg

View attachment 199206