1990 Mustang Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
[email protected]
Lancaster pa

1990 Mustang Lx vert. RUST FREE White with grey interior. interior is in great shape little dirty but nice. Black top (good shape no holes) Original 4 cyl. I bought this car to convert to a 5.0 but must sell. I bought a parts 5.0 car and have almost everything switched over. Car has an 8.8 rear with 373. It has 5 lug axles. Stock 4 lug axles come wth car. Has Kyb rear shocks, boxed upper and southside lower control arms. Car has all polyurathan bushings. Also has brand new lowering springs. I switched the front K member a arms and brakes from the v8 car. Also has kyb struts lowering springs and brand new 5 lug rotors and pads. Control arms have poly bushings. Car has v8 brake booster and sway bar. Car has brand new summit brand "pro stars" 15x8 with 255/60/15 tires and 15X4 with 155/15. Body is rust free. Has a dent in driver side fender but I have a perfect one that goes with it. The driver door and rear quarter has a dent to but could be fixed. Has 4 inch cowl hood and stock hood. Car has complete engine wiring harness from 1990 v8 maf car with injector harness. Also throwing in a t5 trans with hurst shifter. Have a v8 gas tank with fuel line from pump to fuel rails. Also throwing in brand new 255 gpm fuel pump. The tank and lines are not installed. I have a oem gt front bumper un painted and gt side ground effects, saleen wing, saleen ground effects, aftermarket coil and ignition box, and what ever else I have laying around.

I dont check pms often so please text or email
email [email protected]
call or text 717 538 9018

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.