1993 Gt Convertible for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpony777

Oct 27, 2010
1993 Mustang GT Convertible, just replaced old top with a new custom ordered Stayfast top this year paid $1600. Engine was rebuilt in 2005 By Clarks in Cupertino, CA. Odometer reading at time of rebuild was 84526. Engine is balanced and blueprinted. many other parts were replaced at that time including radiator, water pump, clutch, harmonic balancer and more. Also an E-303 cam was installed at that time. total cost of rebuild was $5813.22. Transmission was rebuilt by Aamco a couple years ago, after the rebuild. I am trying to find my receipt for that but it has not been more than a couple thousand miles since. Hooker Super comp headers were also installed shortly after rebuild. New oxygen sensors and exaust were installed in July 2006. New catalytic converters in august 07. Body is bright red, i'm not sure when it was painted but i do know that it is not an original paint. Chrome ponies i bought used in 2006 but one was replaced with a brand new wheel. All that is left to be done is the interior. The a/c does not work but the heater blows nice and hot.LX taillights and smoked headlights. She looks and sounds great. Turns heads when i do take her out and gets lots of compliments. I can't even believe that i am selling her but she just sits in the garage and hubby has convinced me to sell and invest in my business.The only thing i think that might need to be done is tightening of one header bolt. It has come loose before and i took and had tightened but never took and had re- torqued. I think the vibration from the cam loosens it and its in a tight spot. Car has clear California title tags expire in October. Car is located in Utah where live now. I will update description as i think of more i need to tell about.I have spent over $10,000 in the repairs i have done including the top. all has been done within 3000 miles. Please e-mail me with any questions and i will give you my contact number

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.