mustang 3.jpg
mustang 4.jpg
mustang 5.jpg
mustang 8.jpg
mustang 9.jpg
mustang 10.jpg
mustang 12.jpg
mustang 13.jpg
I have my black mustang GT that I need to sell. I just dont have time to fix whats wrong with it. I took it to a mechanic and he thinks its the igniton switch that just has to be replaced. When the car was running it ran strong, anybody with a 5.0 knows that. My plans were to change everything from the exhaust to the bumpers, side skirts, interior,bigger motor, Everything! but i realized I dont have time for it. And I have to pay all these other bills so id rather just sell it.

So far what I've changed in this car is the fuel filter, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs , oil, u joints, new clutch wheel, battery,alternator, starter, the motor has been rebuilt so has the transmission by the previous owner about a year ago. Paint was also done about a year ago. I've changed the headlight assembly ,tail lights, Theres no rust on the car!,
I also have some new headers that i can throw in, the car already has some on but if you want to put new ones on go ahead.
the bad things are that the tires are at about 40%, the speed cluster doesnt light up that good at night so it might be some light bulbs that need to be changed but thats not hard just a little time consuming. The clutch is a little stiff but I've gotten use to it and i actually prefer it to my friends mustang.
Overall this is the best small car project, if you have any questions just ask. Im asking for $4000 but we could always work something out if you want to take it not running.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.