1995 5.0 charging issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI @RioRed95Cobra the QH is still $249 (+tx if applicable). You can get TunerPro for free, not as easy to use as BE but does everything you'd need. See here: https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/tunerpro-rt-for-quarterhorse.882318/

You can also tune it yourself if you have the time, it's not that hard to learn honestly. So $250 to get going is the bottom line, and goes up from there.

I've heard all good things about Willie. I've also heard all good things about Decipha, and he's schooled me on some tuning concepts here on Stangnet on a few occasions (I am not one of his customers nor do I know the guy). Your statement belittling his skills tells me you're commenting from a position of complete ignorance (and your usual level of unnecessary venom which tells me that you really need to get laid or something).

Read some of the stuff he's posted on that link, he knows his stuff, I used those references quite a bit when I was learning. You might actually learn something, and he doesn't charge for the info.

Now, again, I don't disagree you should start with pulling codes on the self-tests, will help validate everything is at least mostly-working, and let you know what obvious problems exists.

Just disagree that piling on a guy who's incredibly knowledgeable and contributes to this site is an appropriate response to the very valid suggestion that truly diagnosing driveability issues might take a little more than the self-tests the OBD-I can give you. For someone looking for OBD-II type readouts, you'll get that from QH.

Seriously @Noobz347 you've got @RioRed95Cobra upvoting your comment, is that where you wanna be when Jesus comes back? :)

If I posted a bare bones video of using a binary editor/QH people would look at it like it's Chinese.

Again, stop lying to people.. without a "base tune" which is going to cost you money, you're not "learning it on your own" LMFAO.

By the time you went and read through everything, learned it, spent the weeks trying to do it, screwed your car/motor up, etc.. you'd be asking yourself why you didn't just spent $150 for someone to baseline you and then give you a few follow up adjustments.

*clap clap* for the dude giving his info out for free. There's a reason tuners exist, and most don't deal with it, because it's way over the head of most people, and unless you're willing to screw :poo: up in the process, most will skip the "learning curve" on their nice, new, expensive motor and/or parts.

Lol. But ok.

Truth.

• Sponsors (?)

Seriously, decipha has put more time and energy into free write ups than any tuner I’ve ever seen. He’s very active on the eectuning forum and is most always willing to help.

I spent $450 out the door for my entire qh package, and That includes the license and shipping.

so $50 under what I said would be about the range.. and it's been 3 years, ish? So pretty close. Thanks for the verification.

Did you get a base tune with that? Or just the stuff to do so?

so $50 under what I said would be about the range.. and it's been 3 years, ish? So pretty close. Thanks for the verification.

Did you get a base tune with that? Or just the stuff to do so?
You can literally download a base tune off of the efidynotune site, then put your maf and injector info in and you’re well on your way.

I’m sorry you’re too stupid to figure out quarterhorse, but honestly, judging by how you act I’m sure it’s not the first thing you’ve had trouble with.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
@RioRed95Cobra Are you still running QH on your car? :chin

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Got this @RioRed95Cobra clown sending harassing PM's now. He thinks my car is ugly, may have to cry myself to sleep -- as I so dearly treasure his intellectual, rhetorical, artistic, and mechanical abilities. Sharing this because a) mods really ought to kick this fool for the benefit of the advertisers on this site and b) so that folks coming across this thread know what kind of person is slinging mud at the other folks in this thread.

:lock:

PM emporer.png

Everybody just turn it off. I didn't wake up this morning intending to remove anyone from the membership. Moving on to the next topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.