1995 Cobra OEM Front Coil Springs???

ksteak1

Sep 12, 2007
Hey! Recently got a 1995 Cobra convertible that was lowered by the PO. It's too low for me... I keep hitting hard and scraping everywhere (including my driveway).

I want to go back to OEM springs, but I cannot find standard-height front coil springs. Auto parts stores don't sell the front springs (but they do sell the rear springs).

My Ford dealer told me that the part (F4ZZ5310J) is discontinued (lovely!). A custom suspension place near me can custom-make them for $350 (ouch).

Any ideas? I have posted a wanted ad in Craigslist, but no luck. Kind of a niche item.

• Sponsors (?)

Close to Allentown, PA. Not far from Burlington! :O) You have Cobra springs? Happen to know how many miles are on em??

stock gt springs pretty sure they are the same height but a different rate. i know i have both fronts... im missing 1 rear but i know its somewhere :shrug:

If you want to come pick them up you can. What springs are on your car?:shrug:

Adam's very generous offer aside :nice: , you could consider going with something like Mach 1 or Bullitt springs, which have a very mild drop (they are OEM springs from a factory SN95 car after all). You can get them for 100 bucks or less used.