Fuel 1995 mustang GT 5.0L fuel electrical

Sizemore24

May 9, 2018
Arkansas
Hello, I've read all posts concerning electric fuel pump not priming. I'm sure your exhausted going over it. But I could really use and appreciate your help. I sold this car when I was 19 and 10 years later I've managed to find it and buy back so it has more value to me to get it running again. The pump would not prime when I first got it. So I replaced following parts:
Battery
Fuel pump
Ccrm
Plugs
Wires.
From there the ccrm connector had a lose wire that solved the priming issue at ignition switch on. But my injectors weren't firing. Cousin told me my injectors we're clogged so I replaced all 8 as well as replacing all vacuum lines since I already had the upper intake removed.
All put back together now fuel pump won't prime. I've been trying to trace with voltometer. I tried jumping the ecc connector as seen in other threads, I can here the relay inside the ccrm click but pump doesn't turn on. Also at battery im getting 14.3v at fuse in engine compartment 14.3 but if I go to the inertia switch only getting 10.5. spent over $1000 dollars trying to get it to run at this point. Just need to get it running so I can get it ready for paint and new conv. Top. Any help I'd appreciate it thanks

• Sponsors (?)