Expired 1995 Mustang Svt Cobra Supercharged!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AE Customs

Jun 9, 2009
1995 Ford Mustang Svt Cobra. I Am the second owner of this car. It has never been wrecked and always garaged. In the last few years it has only been driven two to three times a year. When I bought the car it was completely stock. Now it has Custom satin black paint with Glossy black 18" saleen wheels. It has Roush racing side exhaust kit with Borla stainless mufflers. The side skirts are molded to the car and have been perfectly done so that it is now part of the body. Completely seamless. The car has been lowered 1.5". The motor is a brand new keith kraft racing built 331 stroker with less than 10k on it. And the options are as follows
Keith kraft 331 Stroker short block
Je Forged Pistons and rods
Eagle Forged crank
8.5 to 1 Compression
Factory heads ported and polished with upgraded valves and springs
Holley systemax Intake
Msd Ignition
Vortech supercharger
Vortech aftercooler system
BBk ceramic coated headers
Borla exhaust with h pipe
355 rear end gears
short shifter
smoked taillights
tinted windows
slotted and cross drilled rotors
custom radiator
Im sure there is some stuff I am forgetting. Well over $30,000 invested. This car sounds awesome and is different than the average mustang. It gets a lot of attention. I will be keeping the custom hood and putting a factory hood on it painted to match before it sells. I am asking $16,500. Possibly open to trades. Diesel truck, toy hauler, SUV. Call or text with any questions. 541-517-4446

Attachments

• cobra2.jpg
    cobra2.jpg
    554.9 KB · Views: 566
  • cobra5.jpg
    cobra5.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 565
  • cobra4.jpg
    cobra4.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 522
  • cobra8.jpg
    cobra8.jpg