• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

1996 COBRA Vert - Need Help !

  • Thread starter Thread starter marshman 442
  • Start date Start date Sep 23, 2007
M

marshman 442

New Member
Sep 23, 2007
0
0
0
Sep 23, 2007
#1
  • Sep 23, 2007
  • #1
:OT: I am in a bit of a pinch here and need some help.....See my Wife had a baby and Daddy's toy must go...

The car is red with black interior and black convertible top......car has only 64,040 miles and has only been driven on nice days. I have owned the car since 1997 and purchased it from a Ford dealer in Orlando. (so I'm the 2nd owner) This is #262 of only 2,510 built in 1996. I have all SVT paper work and the window sticker. I have many extras.....

Upgrades include:
*Saleen Tanneau Cover with Euro Bar.
*BBK subframe connectors.
*BBK Caster / Camber plates.
*Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks / struts.
*Steeda G-track / Progressive Sport springs.
*Steeda Installed 3.73 gears.
*Steeda Tri-Ax shifter.
*Bassani off road X pipe with flow masters
*Steeda Billet Alum Pedals.
*Motorsports 8 MM wires.

check out my photos or PM me for more info....I can send high res photos. There should be a classified add posted, but figured you guys could benifit from my situation....

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=949197

The body/paint are in mint condition and the interior is like new.... It has always been garaged and run with synthetic oil changed every 3,000 miles. This was a Florida car and has never seen snow. I was relocated to Maryland and have not registered the car since. Asking $13,500 or best offer. I am in the Bethesda area...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
For Sale 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra - Black - 5 Speed - 88k Miles - Single Owner
  • Buddy Jake
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
1
Views
499
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Jun 20, 2026
Habu135
B
Resolved 1996 PATS help needed
  • Bajaboy
  • May 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
647
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech May 23, 2025
Bajaboy
B
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
360
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
S
Trying to decide if I should sell my 70 vert
  • Sixt9
  • Aug 24, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
192
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Aug 24, 2025
Sixt9
S
1999 Mustang GT - No Start- Need help understanding the fuel pump circuit and how it works
  • 99gtGuy
  • Nov 4, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
584
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Nov 7, 2025
04newedge-
0
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?