K Krek New Member Oct 4, 2026 2 1 1 MO Sunday at 1:56 PM #1 Sunday at 1:56 PM #1 I have the 1997 SVT Cobra that was stretched and rebodied with a 1950 Ford coupe. A couple of years ago I was working on the wiring, got interrupted and am just now getting back to it… and it’s a mess. I’ll be searching and asking questions.
I have the 1997 SVT Cobra that was stretched and rebodied with a 1950 Ford coupe. A couple of years ago I was working on the wiring, got interrupted and am just now getting back to it… and it’s a mess. I’ll be searching and asking questions.
LILCBRA I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air Mod Dude Dec 6, 2005 6,522 5,515 194 Corn County USA Sunday at 3:12 PM #3 Sunday at 3:12 PM #3 Welcome to the site! Looks like a pretty cool project!