1998 Cobra - Clutch questions!

Hey guys, so first off I'm new to both the forums and owning a Mustang.. Always been an import/Chevy guy, but got a good deal on a Cobra so I figured why not?

My questions are as follows:
My throw out bearing is bad and I'm guessing that's the majority of the noise I'm hearing, but I don't know the condition of the other parts, so I'm going to go ahead and replace parts while it's getting done anyways. I'm wondering what everyone suggests replacing while the mechanic is in there anyways? I know the clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and I'm also going to have the clutch cable replaced as well, but is there anything else? Supposedly there's a stage 3 clutch in the car right now, and it really feels like it, but the car is minorly built (cam, intake, exhaust, etc) and I'd like to replace it with something that's good for daily driving/a little weekend fun.

Any suggestions on clutch kits that won't break the bank, and also any other things I can replace while the mechanic is doing the clutch would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)