1999 Black Cobra Convertible FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This car is for sale in Knoxville, TN.

1999 Mustang Cobra - Convertible <----- pictures here

I am parting ways with my beautiful 1999 Mustang Cobra and looking for a more family friendly vehicle. I have owned it since August of 2008. I bought it with 68,000 miles from a man in his 60's who babied it. It now has 104,000 miles and has received the same attention from myself.
As you can see it's been mildly driven. I've owned it for approx. 40 months and put 36,000 miles on it which equals to about 10,800 miles per year.
Here is a list of the few mild modifications that have been installed on the car:
  • Catback exhaust (installed by previous owner)
  • 3.73 Gears (installed by previous owner by Ford dealer)
  • SPEC Stage 2 Clutch
  • 03/04 Cobra Aluminum flywheel
  • MGW Short Throw Shifter w/ subtle Cobra emblem shift knob (stock shifter was very clumsy, I still have the stock shifter)
  • Subframe connectors (a must with the convertible)
  • Strut Tower Brace
  • H&R Springs
  • Styling Bar by Classic Design Concepts
  • Pioneer in dash CD player with MP3/iPod inputs
  • The original owner had Jack Roush sign the dash (just like he does in all of his Roush Mustangs)
  • The car recently received a tune up with new spark plugs and the brakes were replaced last year.
  • Tires have less than 9,000 miles on them
  • The car comes with the original SVT Cobra Certification and the original sales sticker.
  • Everything is an excellent working condition (A/C, heater, convertible motor, engine, etc.)
  • Car current has a "SVT VOL" license plate.
Here is some stock information about the car:
Leather seats
dual Air Bags
ABS Front and Rear Disk Brakes
17" Chrome cobra wheels
Tan Top

The only con I can think of is it has recently started leaking at the back window (mildly). This is VERY common for these convertible cars given their age. I priced having the whole top resealed and it would cost $300. I can have it done or it can be negotiated in the final price. Oh and the cruise control does not work. Probaly a fuse.

In summary, this car has NOT been driven hard and has been very well taken care of and garage kept. You will most definitely turn heads and get compliments often.

I will consider trades, these models ONLY:
2008 or newer Accord with <50,000 miles
2007 or newer Maxima with <50,000 miles
2007 or newer Lexus sedan or 470 GX suv
Ford F150 extended cab (true 4 dr))
PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO OFFER TRADES OF OTHER VIHICLES.

The price is $9,900. Please feel free to call me at 865.254.8950 or email me @ [email protected] if interested.
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
Thank you!
Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.