• Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)

1999 Mustang Cobra Convertible

  • Thread starter Thread starter blckmgc
  • Start date Start date Jan 14, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blckmgc

New Member
Jan 14, 2012
1
0
1
Jan 14, 2012
#1
  • Jan 14, 2012
  • #1
1999 Mustang Cobra Convertible. I bought it completely stock down to the air silencerI have had it for two years. It has been a great car for me. The Cobra just turned 100,000 miles. Has not been in a winter since new. Very clean underneath.
I have added aftermarket buckets. I welded them to the stock seat tracks so the driver's power seat still works. The interior looks new. I added new floor mats and shift knob to the stock shifter. Looks like a 10,000 mile car. It has won first place at car shows last year. I added the 18" wheels and tires end of last summer so they barely have 300 miles on them. Engine is solid. Made 300rwhp at Car Craft last summer. Was completely stock when I got it. I added Dynomax long tube headers and 3" x pipe exhaust and K&N filter. Diablosport tuner to turn off the secondary O2 sensors. (No cats) They could be added back on. Clutch was redone by Apple Valley Ford right before I got it. Solid and shifts very nice. Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace and I cut the springs to lower 1 1/2". I just ordered new Eibach sway bars. I added new headlights, Mach 1 spoiler to the front as I like the look, and new LED 3rd brakelight. Optima Red Top battery. I have the certificate of authenticity from Ford. It is one of 4055 convertibles and 1 of 317 with the options/colors. It is #1044 built.
It is in the garage now. Good deal worth more in the spring. Come and take a look. I know it will sell in the spring, but there is another car I want to purchase now, so come take a look and get a deal. $12000/BO

 

Attachments

  • dsc4658z.webp
    224.2 KB · Views: 586
  • dsc4684a.webp
    190.8 KB · Views: 6,039
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

F
For Sale 03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
  • FastFox5oh
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
222
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 14, 2026
FastFox5oh
F
S
For Sale 2007 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE/137,797 MI/ 20,000+MI NEW ENGINE/BRAND NEW TIRES/$4500 OBO/WAUKEGAN, IL
  • Savage21!
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
117
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Sep 10, 2026
Savage21!
S
M
2001 SVT Cobra Decision Time
  • Mec
  • Aug 13, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
160
The Welcome Wagon Aug 14, 2026
nickyb
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
418
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
B
For Sale 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra - Black - 5 Speed - 88k Miles - Single Owner
  • Buddy Jake
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
1
Views
452
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Jun 20, 2026
Habu135
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?