1999 Mustang Cobra Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

blckmgc

Jan 14, 2012
1999 Mustang Cobra Convertible. I bought it completely stock down to the air silencerI have had it for two years. It has been a great car for me. The Cobra just turned 100,000 miles. Has not been in a winter since new. Very clean underneath.
I have added aftermarket buckets. I welded them to the stock seat tracks so the driver's power seat still works. The interior looks new. I added new floor mats and shift knob to the stock shifter. Looks like a 10,000 mile car. It has won first place at car shows last year. I added the 18" wheels and tires end of last summer so they barely have 300 miles on them. Engine is solid. Made 300rwhp at Car Craft last summer. Was completely stock when I got it. I added Dynomax long tube headers and 3" x pipe exhaust and K&N filter. Diablosport tuner to turn off the secondary O2 sensors. (No cats) They could be added back on. Clutch was redone by Apple Valley Ford right before I got it. Solid and shifts very nice. Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace and I cut the springs to lower 1 1/2". I just ordered new Eibach sway bars. I added new headlights, Mach 1 spoiler to the front as I like the look, and new LED 3rd brakelight. Optima Red Top battery. I have the certificate of authenticity from Ford. It is one of 4055 convertibles and 1 of 317 with the options/colors. It is #1044 built.
It is in the garage now. Good deal worth more in the spring. Come and take a look. I know it will sell in the spring, but there is another car I want to purchase now, so come take a look and get a deal. $12000/BO
dsc4658z.jpg

dsc4684a.jpg

Attachments

• dsc4658z.jpg
    dsc4658z.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 332
  • dsc4684a.jpg
    dsc4684a.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 5,803
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.