1st Impressions of JLT Intake & Brenspeed 93 Tune!

It is amazing isn't it?:rlaugh:

V8JamesGT said:
*These are the first mods to my GT
Looks: This intake looks great under the hood! When I first opened the box I couldn't believe how big the air filter was (about a foot long) Since my car is black, I just got the intake in black but being able to get it color matched to your car is a really cool option Brenspeed offers.

Performance: I was blown away at how much more powerful my car feels now. You just give it a little gas and shes ready to jump. When driving through my neighborhood, a couple times I was in 2nd gear and thought I was in 1st gear because of how powerful it felt in the lower RPMs. The throttle response is also greatly improved. It will put a smile on your face!

Sound: There is definitly an increase in sound coming from the air filter, but not enough to be annoying. When you step on the gas, you hear the intake just enhaling air like nothing I've heard before. Then, some people may disagree but I think the exhaust is slightly deeper as well. Its more noticable if you put car and nuetral and have someone else stomp on the gas while your standing behind it. Inside the car the its not as noticable.

Gas Mileage: It seems to be a little better but I been really getting on it this week so after I take a trip tonight I'll be able to tell for sure.

Next mods will either be flowmaster exhaust, steeda under drive pullies, or steeda lower control arms....

This intake/tuner combo is the best bang for the buck mod you can do to this GT. I recommend it to to everyone here!
-James

Heres a pic... I'm not sure how to make it appear in the post
http://forums.stangnet.com/vbpicgallery.php?do=big&p=3966

• Sponsors (?)