1ST T&J turbo is alive............

984.6gt said:
Is that on a 96-98 Motor? Or is it a 99+? Man that Mustang looks to be in rough shape, but I bet it hauls ass.
It's a 96-98 car. They chose to do something for the "slower" cars first to help them out. Looks rough bc it's been getting worked on for a few weeks now...........I doubt they cleaned it up before they took the pics. More kits are coming.

AdamantiumKnot said:
nice! now when are the twins coming out?!? hehehe. sorry, really want to keep my x-pipe

The twin system will be soon. It shouldn't take long to develope that system. By the way, you will be able to keep your X-pipe if it is for longtubes, otherwise, probably not. There will be two different designes: those with aftermarket K-members which will have the possibility later down the road of CARB certification, and those with stock K-members.

GoBabyVroommm said:
What is the HP going to be with the turbo and at how much boost? Was it hard to install? Looks like everything fit in good. What is a stock 96-98 GT looking to run 1/4 mile with that turbo without blowing the motor?

The car and mods before install will depend on how much HP at X lbs of boost. We don't really want to release horsepowe guestimates before we get the thing on the dyno. We'd rather release verifiable numbers.

That'll be so important for those of us with strict emission laws.