2 tone paint

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't like two tone before until I got my truck which is dark red with that silver-beighs on the bottom, kind of breaks it up on a large vehicle. Don't know about a car whether I would like it or not. It can look good, I just don't like that gray bottom color because then it just looks like it wasn't painted. Just stay away from racing stripes. :D

in my opinion, it wouldn't do it for me. just to be sure, find someone who's good at photoshopping pics and have them do up a car with those colors. like stated above, it would look VERY much like a highway patrol car.

Absolutely afraid of the hit or miss scenario. As far as a HP car ...unless troopers are rolling in their 5.0s with the ragtops down so their hair can blow I wasnt too worried but thats also a reason for the 1 inch yellow strip to sort of break it up and draw your eye away from the contrast.

no no no. no decals. Anyone feel free to photoshop it if they like :D using those pics from a couple posts up. I do want to do bullets with a 5 lug swap at some point so that would be perfect
I suck at it. I sort of half assed it with Microsoft paint. I think I might like it. The yellow is needed though.

I hand drew this color scheme a while back before I painted my car. My idea was to stick with a red interior, and the black and white might look appropriate. I ended up going black interior, and that changed my exterior colors.

I hand drew this color scheme a while back before I painted my car. My idea was to stick with a red interior, and the black and white might look appropriate. I ended up going black interior, and that changed my exterior colors.

yeah definitely have to go with the black top color so that it flows with the interior when the top is down. Its just coming up with a bottom color thats tough. I was going to do black and red but thats been done to death. Cant say Ive seen the white on a mustang but I swear i think i saw it once on a C4 vette with the yellow split but can be sure.

How about a black top and a dark green bottom...cant use a yellow line but you could use a sliver one to separate it?....or blue bottom again could use yellow maybe sliver...red line too...just some ideas to throw around at you...:D

here is a pic I found on this site.
mustang-forums

damn, its like the size of a postage stamp. how did that happen :scratchhead: