2000 Ford Mustang GT $4500 as is -$5500 fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The car is in mannassas, VA I am moving and need a more fuel efficient vehicle. this car has been a fun car. it's a 4.6 v8 with a 5 speed manual trans equipped with a short throw shifter, magnaflow dual cat back exhaust, cold air intake, aftermarket cd player, new headlights, new 3rd brake light , thermostat and coolant replaced last week and seats from an 05 mustang. this vehicle is in good shape for being 10 years old. it currently has 136,XXX miles, oil changed every 3000 miles the rear gears and brakes all around were replaced within the last 2 years. the bad the a/c has a leak so it dosent blow cold air unless you put refridgerant in but then it leaks out in a few days. but everything else works. no low ballers 5500 is what i want to pay off the loan on the car. but i may be able to negotiate the price. with the current condition if you want it before i get it fixed 4500 obo (see update)

*update* i just noticed that my thermostat housing has a crack so its leaking coolant. it cracked cause its plastic so unfortunately it will need to be relpaced. on the mustang the thermostat housing is part of the intake manifold so the whole part will need to be replaced. the part sells for between 170-220. the crack doesnt harm the engines performance it just causes coolant to leak out. this will have to be fixed. if i am gonna sell the car. i hate to drop more money in to it. so i could do one of two things i could fix it then sell it or sell it as is

Attachments

• phone pics 043.jpg
    phone pics 043.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 120
  • phone pics 047.jpg
    phone pics 047.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.