Expired 2000 Gt In Seattle Area, Must Sell!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAXXX.jpg
2000 Ford Mustang GT-138xxx miles: Rare performance red with black leather interior (in good shape) with 5 spd. 2003 SVT Cobra front bumper. New engine installed by Roush Mechanic at Park Place ltd in Bellevue at 85k miles. Engine runs great, gets 23.6 MPG HWY and purchased directly from Ford. I love this car, I bought it about 5 years ago and have spent pretty much all the money I could on it, and it shows. Its very reliable, all fluids/brakes/tires/are good to go, and I just recently serviced the differential with an upgraded 3.55 Ring and pinion with all new shims, clutch packs, and very good quality oil.
DSC01369.jpg
Performance Parts as follows:
Engine:
MAC Cold Air intake, Accufab Throttle body and Plenum, Steeda underdrive pulley, and Tuned by a Diablosport Predator handheld tuner.
Chassis/Driveline:
Fidanza stage 1 clutch, Steeda Firewall clutch adjuster, Steeda Tri-Ax short throw shifter (arguably the best shifter available) Ford Racing Aluminum driveshaft, FR 3.55 ring and pinion gear ratio, 13" 2004 SVT cobra Front brakes and brembo rotors(New in Summer 2012), Full length Maximum motorsports welded subframe connectors. (very rigid)
Suspension:
Steeda sport lowering springs, (about 1.4" lower) Tokico 5 way adjustable front struts and Bilstein rear shocks. Steeda Bumpsteer kit and Maximum Motorsports caster-camber plates (Enhanced alignment greatly, huge range of available settings)
Exhaust:
Magnaflow "magnapack" Cat-back exhaust, Bassani Xpipe midpipe with Hi-Flow Catalysts.. Sounds incredible- Iv gotten a million compliments from all sorts of different people, even from a few police officers! This is the best possible setup, and Im sure you will agree when you hear it.
Exterior:
2003 SVT Cobra front bumper, Smoked black housing headlights w/clear reflectors, Removable tailight tint, 20% 3m window tint, black vinyl "MUSTANG" lettering inserts on rear bumper.
Wheels/Tires:
18x9" and 18x10" Deep dish FR500 wheels
Goodyear F1 245/35/18 and 285/35/18 tires
THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT!!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]
As I am not on this site as often as my email, thank you!
$5000 Firm

Attachments

• MAXXX.jpg
    MAXXX.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,288
  • DSC01369.jpg
    DSC01369.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 201
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.