2000GT alarm system ungo ms2007

2BlkRoush

Jun 14, 2003
Fremont CA
I purchased a MS2007 Ungo alarm system with keyless entry, trunk, the works. I had a ****ty installaltion job done from Juniors car audio and it goes off every 30min. Someone from circuit city said that the newer model mustangs stock alarm is the reason why it keeps going off. Is that true? and also is there any way i can fix it myself without bringing it into an alarm shop?

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

2BlkRoush said:
I purchased a MS2007 Ungo alarm system with keyless entry, trunk, the works. I had a ****ty installaltion job done from Juniors car audio and it goes off every 30min. Someone from circuit city said that the newer model mustangs stock alarm is the reason why it keeps going off. Is that true? and also is there any way i can fix it myself without bringing it into an alarm shop?

thanks
:canflag:

i had the same problem bro. i bought the commando alarm with the visible screen remote. the thing that was happening was that there was a bad relay so every time the alarmed checked if a door was open the relay would send the signal and set off the alarms go back and have them check the relays. hope the best