40th Anniv 2004 40th Crimson Red - The Full Production Info!

sav0320

Feb 2, 2007
Detroit
If you want more information for a particular VIN, let me know. I will not post that information.

2004crimsonbreakdown.gif

state_info.gif

Attachments

• 2004crimsonbreakdown.gif
    2004crimsonbreakdown.gif
    116.7 KB · Views: 785
  • state_info.gif
    state_info.gif
    127.3 KB · Views: 763
  • Sponsors (?)

Forgot to add some fun facts...

Two convertibles were sold in Alaska - a V-6 auto and V-8 manual.

Two went to Prince Edward Island. Who?

A V-6 manual coupe was sold to a dealer in the Yukon Territory.

WOW! Thanks so much! You rock. I'm one of 528. Thats amazing. I'd love to send you my VIN, do you have an e-mail address you can give me? Oh, and on a side note, I had the Stang in its first car show this last weekend, and with just a wash and wax, I placed 3rd in my class.

On another side note, a question. Do you have production numbers for all 04 Mustangs? I have a buddy that has a Silver 04 GT, 5speed, trac/abs, mach 460 that only has 6500 miles on it. It still has the original tires on it. Its an amazing, perfect like new 04.

Again, thanks so much
Gregg

Thanks man. I got a 40th Anniversary in Crimson Red as well. And I been wondering and tring to find out the production numbers for sometime now. With everything I have on my car I'm thrilled cause I found out that I'm 1 out of 76 thanks for all the info it is greatly appreciated. :rock:

Well, here ya go. Lots of data, let me know if I messed up any numbers. It was hard to proofread.

If you want more information for a particular VIN, let me know. I will not post that information. If you don't know what a VIN is, sell your car and buy an Aspire! :nice:

Next - I have data on the 2004 Redfire cars, all 18,xxx of them. I will get that done by 2010 or so. Four freakin' interior colors!?!?

2004crimsonbreakdown.gif

state_info.gif

Thansk for the great info. Can you supply me with my production number?? My VIN is 1FAFP42X24F108541.

Thank you

greg

Hi there,

I am so excited to find out my production information! I have been trying to find this for the longest time! The last 8 of my VIN is 4F157222.
Thanks again!!
Rachel

wow! very cool breakdown chart, though I was a bit surprised to see so many Crimson Red cars produced. If I remember correctly, there was only about 5700 total between all 3 colors? I have been out of the stang scene for sometime, even though I still own my 04; yes Crimson Red, bought in Nov. 03 out of Jacksonville, Fl. Orig owner I am.

production number, please

Hi, sav0320! Just bought a crimson red 40th anniv GT vert from the original owner. Could you send me production info on it? Looks like it is 1 of 43 based on your awesome flowchart.

Here is the VIN: 1FAFP45X74F136377

I sent you a PM, but not sure if it went through.

Thanks a ton!

K