2004 Mustang GT 40th Anny Crimson <50kmi

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeDub

Mar 25, 2011
Omaha, NE
2004 Ford Mustang Premium GT 40th Anniversary special edition package w/ correct spoiler delete. 1 of 5700 produced, even less with the more desirable 40th Anniversary Mustang ONLY color of Crimson Red.
<50k miles, I bought new from Mike Shad Ford in Jacksonville, Fl when I was in the Navy in November 2003. Was a spare weekender only car for more than half her life, but life changes and **** happens. Needs minor body work, NO FRAME/UNIBODY work required, the damage is merely cosmetic. Runs strong and drives straight, drove her to TX and back a couple weeks ago, 21+ mpg on the freeway (still on factory plugs). Mobil1 full synthetic every 5k miles since break-in. All stock with addition of K&N air filter and tinted windows (Florida state legal w/ full transferable warranty). I am torn on selling this car, but my health forces sale. I can no longer work to provide for my family so my precious 04 Anny must go, hopefully to someone willing to take good care of here (nice garage, weekend trips, she also enjoys being waxed and detailed).
Also has Mach 1000 Stereo upgrade components ready to be installed.
This stang was also at the 2004 Ford NASCAR season ending race @ Miami/Homestead for the unveiling of the 2005 Mustang GT where she was parked on pit row pre-race with about 10 other prestigious Mustangs from various eras in the history of the Mustang. ALL original paperwork will be included with the sale of this car. Please visit my Photobucket album online to view pics of this beautiful car.
Yes it needs some minor work (pass. headlight, pass fender, headlight mounting panel, front and rear bumpers and paint to match).
2004 Mustang GT pictures by redrider177 - Photobucket

DSCN1972.jpg

Clean clear title in my safe.
$8800 OBO! (cash offer)
I can deliver!!! For a fee of course (yet a small one)

402.452.3736 leave your # on the machine, I don't have caller ID
~Morgan

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.