2004 mustang gt procharged 98k miles GOOD OR BAD?!?

Dompass19

Apr 19, 2018
New york
My neighbor down the block from me is willing too sell his 2004 mustang gt procharged with 98k miles for 7500$ and i would daily drive it. I know that its alot of miles so i wanted too get everyone elses opinions on the miles. Its alot of miles but i know my neighbor knows his stuff. He has all reciepts from what was done too it from the previous owner. Car sits in garage only used during warm weather. Never seen snow. I live in long island winters are bad so i wouldnt drive it. I just wanna know if i am responsible and dont have a heavy foot and pretty much dont beat the :poo: out of it. Will there be any maintenance or major problems from 98k miles and on

• Sponsors (?)

Spend $100 and take it to a shop and have the car looked at. Well worth it. Use Carfax. Does the owner have the car's maintenance history? How well do you know the guy? How old and how many miles are on the procharger? Is it ready for a rebuild? What oiling system does the procharger have? Have a procharger dealer look at it. What was your counter offer?

98k isn't by itself a problem.

98K ain't nothing on a well maintained car, they usually go 200K and more no problem. Price seems a bit high though, but condition(I abhor rust)could justify it and too if you like the mods done(right hopefully) to it.