2005 IN GRAN TURISMO!?

RisingForce

Nov 4, 2004
Does anyone know if Sony is gonna have 2005 GT in their upcoming Gran Turismo 4 game!? I know they have the concept one in Ford Racing 2, but it would be nicer if it was included in such advanced sim-racing game like GT4

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I know for a fect it will be in Need For Speed Underground 2 coming out in a few days on 11/11. My son says the gameplay is much better in the Need For Speed series so I will be picking that one up :D

Here is a pic from the upcoming game:

Stang2k5 said:
I know for a fect it will be in Need For Speed Underground 2 coming out in a few days on 11/11. My son says the gameplay is much better in the Need For Speed series so I will be picking that one up :D

Here is a pic from the upcoming game:

Both good games, but GranTurismo series last longer,, plus way better graphics,,, and more realsitic cars .... I will get both !

Shame they put the 05's in, but then stick us with a 2000 Cobra, wheres the 04 GT, Mach1, and most of all the 03/04 Cobra?

So when does GT4 come out anyway? I saw a set of boxes at the local game place that had 11/15/04 on them but have been disappointed so many times I do not get my hopes up anymore.

Steve-o said:
There's no way that Need For Speed is anywhere even close to GT4 in gameplay. Just compare GT3 to NFS underground. Not even close. :notnice:

Well my son is 12 years old and when I give him the choice of the two games he wants the NFS underground 2 over GT4. He says all his friends in school play NFS underground cause the gameplay and graphics are rock solid which makes the game more realistic.

I'll prolly pick up both since im hearing all these good things about GT4 :hail2:

GT4 should in fact be coming out Dec. 15 this year. My friend has had it reserved since last Christmas. Even though it wont have the online play till Spring next year it will still be the sickest PS2 game ever produced, its not like you even need online considering how good the game will be. So many cars, and soo many of them better than mine.lol
:hail2:

I heard that date from a Gamespot near where i live in the Bay Area. Who knows for sure though, yet i believe this may be legit. Online should always be given at the same time but since the game is soo f-ing huge (500-600 cars in all) they werent goin to have the game ready till the year 2070. And since everyone has been waiting so long for it they decided to release them separete. Another great gameundefined(Halo 2) played it today :hail2:

RELEASE DATE OF GT4 ACCORDING TO EB

So if they keep it up, it should be out the 15th of Next month,.,,,

And what is up with that Walmart link goin about a Mustang game for PS2 and XBOX,,, it says PREORDER now,, this item will arrive 9/01 Some companies should really be eliminated from carrying Videogames!!!!
(I rather buy my games in a videogame store where they know about the games, rather than from a place where I pick up my son's diapers!! and besides most walmarts and kmarts usually have a retired 70 year old in their videogame department that cant even tell the difference betweenNHL or NFL)

Back to the subject though, I think Gran Turismo will be better than NFS simply because its so damn realistic in every possible way!!!
Also for those of you who wanted to "testdrive" Ford GT, that car is available in Ford Racing 2.....

RisingForce said:
RELEASE DATE OF GT4 ACCORDING TO EB

So if they keep it up, it should be out the 15th of Next month,.,,,

And what is up with that Walmart link goin about a Mustang game for PS2 and XBOX,,, it says PREORDER now,, this item will arrive 9/01 Some companies should really be eliminated from carrying Videogames!!!!
(I rather buy my games in a videogame store where they know about the games, rather than from a place where I pick up my son's diapers!! and besides most walmarts and kmarts usually have a retired 70 year old in their videogame department that cant even tell the difference betweenNHL or NFL)

Back to the subject though, I think Gran Turismo will be better than NFS simply because its so damn realistic in every possible way!!!
Also for those of you who wanted to "testdrive" Ford GT, that car is available in Ford Racing 2.....

It maybe true that walmart employees fo not know much about games. But the employees at game crazy have said they will carry it. Though not for a while since it's price is so low. Apparently $50 games sell but $20 don't.