2005 Roush!!

• Sponsors (?)

Dammnnnnn!! look at the detail on this mofo. i love the color too! :bs: :
2005_silhouette_solid.gif

No joke thats the real thing....sad but its true. I have a couple more pics but I cant put them up yet some agreement I made by opening the email at least thats what they told me lol

"The document, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. I will not not copy, print, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without permission of the sender, Roush Owners and Enthusiasts Association, Roush Industries, and Roush Performance."

those big meanies grrrr

I thought the same thing man. The car IS a photoshop though cause its still in the clay molding phase. Cant order a 05 Roush S1 till Nov, S2 till Jan, and S3 in mid 05...

this is an email straight from Roush to answer some questions I had cause I WAS going to get one....lol not after seeing it though

Here is some info from RP that might be helpful:

RP will have the Stage 1 available in November.

Stage 2 available in January

Stage 3 available mid-05

The car is still at the clay modeling studio... so we're still quite a ways away from having tooling and piece price. I'd anticipate pricing availability sometime in late October or early November.

You can order a vehicle from a dealer and have it dropshipped to Roush or you can purchase a completed vehicle from the dealership showroom floor or you can purchase the parts individually and install them yourself.

The obvious advantages exist with having Roush do the installation; including, craftsmanship and warranty.

RP wouldn't anticipate much more than a 10% increase in price on the '05s worst case scenario... they are trying to keep the picing the same.You can drop ship anytime after November 15th for a stage 1 and anytime after January 15th for a stage 2.

sgtfirormsg said:
No joke thats the real thing....sad but its true. I have a couple more pics but I cant put them up yet some agreement I made by opening the email at least thats what they told me lol

jadesville said:
It's just a photochop, that thing cant be real, theres no way I could see them producing something like that.

sgtfirormsg said:
I thought the same thing man. The car IS a photoshop though cause its still in the clay molding phase

So which one is, Sarge? Was your saying it was real a joke, even though you said it wasn't a joke?