2005 Roush!!

i have seen posts on here with a guy who works at roush and said they in fact have had a 05 stang for quite sometime i donot beleive that roush would try to make a prototype without having the actual car thats just retarded

• Sponsors (?)

manicmustangman said:
Because the Sarge's message that it is a photoshop is a response to your message. I was trying to show the progression his posts too, starting out say that IT IS the 2005 Roush then saying IT IS NOT. He reminded me of John Kerry! :D
I see

Crap I must have mixed up my words oh well shoot me lol...either way it is not a joke that is what they are going by and have been since they showed it and the 40th in nashville...

hmmm I went back and read what I said but I am not sure where anyone could get confused :shrug:

sgtfirormsg said:
Crap I must have mixed up my words oh well shoot me lol...either way it is not a joke that is what they are going by and have been since they showed it and the 40th in nashville...

hmmm I went back and read what I said but I am not sure where anyone could get confused :shrug:

First you said, "No joke thats the real thing," then you said, "The car IS a photoshop." That's where the confusion came from. Maybe you ment that the picture is a photoshop of the real thing.

Come out Roush, it is 8:07 AM! Get those "offical" pictures out already!

lol anyone notice the vents over the driver 1/4 panel glass but nothing over the other? I'm predicting that the actual one will look like the photochop, I saw a picture of the roush with a cover over it and you could see the front lip poking out and the wing sticking out the back, kinda how the photoshop looks

augusta said:
lol anyone notice the vents over the driver 1/4 panel glass but nothing over the other? I'm predicting that the actual one will look like the photochop, I saw a picture of the roush with a cover over it and you could see the front lip poking out and the wing sticking out the back, kinda how the photoshop looks

what you saw wasnt a 2005 roush then, it hasnt even been built yet

bahhhee said:
what you saw wasnt a 2005 roush then, it hasnt even been built yet

The design is theirs! It is on their website! They might have not built a real one yet but they are planning to. Here's your proof:

663758_42_full.jpg

Now, you'll have to excuse me while I go have a cry...