2005 V6 Ford Challenge RACE SERIES

Well I am sure most of you know about the V6 Ford Challenge events I have put on the last 3 years. 2 of the 3 events were covered by MMFF. Unfortunately this year they did not show up when they said they were, oh well. Anyways next year we are planning our very own RACE SERIES much like the Fun Ford Weekend Series. I will be planning the Northern event again and I already have someone working on a Southern event in Alabama. We may try for a Texas/Florida event but we are also planning a California event as well.

Dates have not been set in stone yet but we are looking at Spring for Alabama, Summer for northerhn event, late Summer for California and unknown for Texas/Florida area event if we have one.

If ANYONE is interested in helping out with one ore more of these events it would be greatly appreciated. This is not a one car specific race, its open to ALL V6 FORD's, and the purpose to is show the world what the V6 can do.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions and if you can help out, email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)