2006 Mustang GT Tungsten Gray, 5-speed, 44k orig miles - $16,900 - PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a Tungsten Gray 2006 Mustang GT 5-speed with 44k original miles for sale for $16,900. I bought this car back in December of 2010 as a certified Ford used car from Milham Ford off Hecktown Rd. near Easton, PA. I’ve only put about 4800 miles on it in just over a year.I spoke with the dealership today and I have a full wrap warranty on the car good until January 2013, about 10 months left on the full coverage. Can be transferred to the next owner for $50 with no issues.
Other than a couple of chips the paint is really nice and clean. The engine is so clean you could just about eat off of it. I only drove this car on nice days since I have a truck I drive as a daily driver. When I bought it the car was just about bone stock. It had 39,700 miles on it and the 2 rear tires were replaced by Milham Ford brand new. I just performed an oil change and the car was just inspected as well. The car runs and drives great. Car has black leather interior, MyColor gauges, factory floor mats, etc. – it’s loaded with just about every option. Car also has stock 18” chrome wheels with almost brand new tires. At the time of purchase it also had a K&N cold air intake system and a Ford Racing axle back Stinger Mufflers installed by the previous owner . It gives the car a little more throaty sound. I recently cleaned and oiled the filter. I still have the stock air box setup in nice condition and will include with the sale of the car. I also have a binder which holds all the dealership paper work, and all my receipts for the modifications. Car still has original owner’s manual etc.
Currently the value of my particular Mustang based off of options and mileage (which is low about 4800 mi/year) is $16,900. So I’m selling the car at book value with about $2700+ in modifications.
During the time I owned it I performed a few well-chosen modifications as well. I purchased and had the all parts installed at Chapman Auto (484-995-1074) in which I was also able to help with. Feel free to contact my mechanic Jesse Chapman to verify work and all service on this car. Here’s the list of parts I installed on the car:
Ford Racing Handling Pack – Includes front sway bar, rear sway bar, rear sway bar end links, front and rear 1.5” drop K-Springs, Front and rear FRPP performance struts and shocks, upper strut mount brace, and new sway bar bushings.
Steeda billet lower control arms (I have the stock ones and will include with the sale of the car)
Steeda shorter upper control arm – This was necessary to correct the change in pinion angle since the car was lowered more than 1”. It corrects the pinion angle to match the stock pinion angle that the car had when it was stock ride height. (I have the stock one and will include with the sale of the car)
Steeda adjustable rear panhard bar (necessary to correct the rear axle alignment from the suspension lowering)
Steeda panhard bar brace
Ford GT500 rear ducktail spoiler – painted at a paint shop to match the factory paint
Rear sequential tail light kit – I bought the plug and play kit so that none of the original factory wiring harness would need to be cut. I will include the factory tail light harness with the sale of the car.
34463360544.jpg

34463350777.jpg

34463336404.jpg

34463346823.jpg

I also have a MINT set of 20”x9.5” (front) and 20”x11” (rear) Steeda Spyder wheels with machined spokes and black recesses/polished lip wrapped with Nitto NT05 275/35 20 tires front and 315/35 20 tires rear. This set could be included with the car at an additional cost of $2000 (Total price would be $18,900 with wheels and tires included). I put MAYBE 500 miles on these wheels and tires and it shows. I paid a total of $2400 for wheels and tires shipped plus mounting and balancing which cost me about $135. So I lose $500 selling them at $2000 – I am not willing to negotiate this price and am also willing to sell these separately from the car. I’m very confident I could easily get $2k for the set. There’s just about zero tire wear at all. All looks like brand new. Currently the stock wheels and tires are on it. Here are a couple pics with the 20" wheels and tires on. Fitment couldn't be more perfect with no rubbing at all, everything tucks nicely. This car gets TONS of looks with these on!

34463356428.jpg

34463355945.jpg

If you have any questions about the car please feel free to contact me at 678-205-7538 or email me at [email protected] . I live in the Broomall, PA area if interested in the car. I’m very particular about the car and won’t show the car if it’s raining, snowing, or wet outside. Currently the car is kept in a rented garage. I can make arrangements to meet up to see and drive the car. Currently the stock wheels and tires are on the car while being stored during winter. I do go and start it up each week and check up on it.

For more on the car click this link to my FQuick page
http://www.fquick.com/garages/Ford/Mustang_GT/2006/34463/

Or click here to go directly to the album page - click on the thumbs to access the albums with LOTS of pics from when I first bought it until now..
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?carid=34463

Ask for John, thanks for looking.

• Sponsors (?)

I'll take $16k FIRM. This is the lowest i can take for the car. The car runs and drives super nice and is real clean. NADA books the car at $16,900 and Kelley Blue Book puts it at just under $15k. Car has $2800 in some nice Ford and Steeda parts plus the labor paid for install of some. I won't take less than $16k and will have it up for sale for another 3-4 weeks. If I can't sell I'll hold onto it. Please feel free to call my cell with any questions.

Thanks,
John
678-205-7538

Took some pics after driving it this weekend. Thought I'd get it out since it was so nice. Back in the garage now though.
34463361368.jpg

34463361369.jpg

OK, so NOT FOR SALE, and NOT SOLD either. I guess I just can't part with the car. I got a few offers in the $14+ range and I'm not gonna give it away at that price. The car is just amazingly clean and nice. It still looks, smells, and drives like new. Super well taken care of. The nice weather during the winter doesn't help either - had the car out all weekend and last night!
I had 2 potential buyers that were coming in at $16k which I probably woulda taken if they came quick enough. Initially wanted to sell to just simplify and reduce debt but after thinkin about it I really love the car and losing $3k-$4k selling it could possibly be a worse financial decision. So longer story longer, I found a way to be able to finish payin it off within 2 years vs. 4 I left and take the car to SEMA 2013 and give it a whole new look for the show with access to over 50 sponsors I've worked with buidling cars. Spoke with my paint guy and he will do the paint any way I want at cost of materials. So I have just under 2 years to put together a proposal. I will continue to stick with the S197 family!
If a moderator is reading this, feel free to delete this ad. Thanks.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.