2008 4-eye BBQ is a wrap.

• Sponsors (?)

Great turn out Neil, good to see that many early fox cars in one place. Amazing they never make the round up. Must be that they're soo old, no place to park em'.
Might have to crash the Q next year.

Thanks for taking a look at the review. I know that you don't see these cars at the round up, and the main reason is that they don't want to be judged, or frowned upon because many of them are still being improved upon. At the BBQ, there is no judging, no prizes. We had Joe drive from Long Beach CA. and all he got was a round of applause....he even had to pay for the food like everyone else. One couple that is very close to the round up attended this year, and they were both grinning until their faces hurt. They told me that it had been a few years since they have had this much fun. 79INDY lead us on the drive, and you would have thought he had just won the lottery when he got back out of the car. When my life settles down a little, Nelson and I will drop by and see your shop, and we can chat about this a little more.....just keep your Capri street legal so you can join us on the drive next year. If any of you that are looking at this event, and would like to join us, just go get a 4-eye car from craigslist and send me your contact information.

Neil