2009 S/C Mustang GT 465 rwhp 9k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

andywalls

Jan 2, 2011
This 2009 premium Mustang GT was purchased in early 2010 from a dealership in Atlanta. I am the only owner/driver and the car has never been wrecked, damaged, or tracked. The car is in excellent condition with under 9000 miles and has been garaged when not driven. All modifications have been professionally installed by Injected Engineering in Kennesaw, GA. Please feel free to contact Injected for any questions regarding the installation of parts on my mustang for any non installation questions contact me. I am in no rush to sell this amazing car and I'm looking for $27,000 or the best offer I get.
Performance: (465rwhp/450tq) dyno tuned by Injected Engineering.

Intercooled Whipple twin-screw Supercharger
Maximum Motorsports “sports box”suspension
Stainless Works Long Tube Headers w/ X pipe high flow cats
Bassani Axle-back Exhaust
20in staggered KMC rims (20x8.5F 20x10R) w/ Toyo proxy tires
Optima yellow top battery (just added)

Exterior:

Roush body kit
Roush 9 bar billet grill
color-matched side mirror covers
HID Halo projector headlights w/ LED’s
HID driving lights
Tinted Windows
Black vinyl racing stripes
Rear Black Out panel and smoked tail light covers

Interior:

Shaker 500 stereo w/ Kenwood touch-nav head unit
Bluetooth Intergrated Phone, Hands free
Ipod sync
Garmin Navigation System
AM/FM/Satelite radio
Carbon fiber center console and radio bezel
Premium leather seats
Leather center console lid with MUSTANG GT stitched in.
GT500 Pedals w/ dead pedal

**Car also comes with a fitted all weather Roush car cover that is brand new!

I am sure that I have left out something on this great mustang. Please feel free to email me at any time for more pictures or further information if you are a serious buyer. This is a great car that is extremely fast and handles unlike any mustang I have ever driven with plenty of potential still avaiable!

Regards,

Anderson Walls :flag:
[email protected]
404 824 5969

Attachments

• 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 216
  • 192.jpg
    192.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Sponsors (?)

ad has been updated! sorry for the neglect price has changed significantly also I would like to add this car has a Passport laser jammer/ radar detector that is built into the car. really saved my butt a number of times. i have many many more pictures so email me for more I have pictures of whipple and suspension install! [email protected]

Thanks everyone ill be checking this regularly email is the fastest way to get a hold of me! I will do the best I can to give you any info requested on my car! LOTS OF POTENTIAL in this car add a forged bottom end get a smaller pulley and your making massive power!

Regards,

Anderson Walls
FLY NAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.