For Sale 2010 GT Premium w/5-speed

voodoo_u

Jun 10, 2018
Minnesota
2010 Ford Mustang GT Premium
4.6L V8 5-speed manual
53,xxx miles
Car is located in Hopkins, MN
Asking $16,500. No trades (see the note below)

Two owner car (I bought it in 2014), with a completely clean CarFax (which I will provide a copy of). Daily driver, even in winter, but washed it weekly to keep the salt off. Overall the appearance is excellent considering the daily driven nature. A minor scratch was touched up on the driver rear fender.

Black interior is in showroom condition, excluding expected minor wear on the driver seat. The rear seats have maybe been used three times. I wouldn't put anyone but small children or my enemies back there.

While I'd be lying if I said I didn't ever drive it hard (I mean listen to it, how could you not want to hear that motor sing to redline), I've never tracked it, autocrossed it, or taken it to the drag strip (legal or otherwise).

All airbag safety recalls taken care of. Serviced regularly at Metropolitan Ford in Eden Prairie, with every service record tracked.

It retains the factory Shaker 500 head unit with Sync, but every other aspect of the audio system has been replaced. The cheap factory speakers in the doors and rear deck were replaced with Infinity Reference 8602cfx 5x7's. The (leg)Shaker door subs had their amplifiers disconnected, because they too are terrible. The factory pre-amp outputs were bypassed and sent to an AudioControl LC2i 2-channel line out converter to pull out the bass. That bass is sent to the MTX Thunderform amp/sub combo sitting in the unused corner of the trunk. It's a 12" Terminator series sub with a 200w RMS built-in amplifier. Pounds pretty hard if you want it to. All four corners are driven by a Rockford Fosgate R300X4. It sounds good!

Mechanically, the engine is factory; I did not modify it in any way. I replaced the factory axlebacks with Pypes Violators for a little more tone. I also pulled the sound absorbing sponge out of the intake sound tube for that extra sound when flooring it. It has SR Performance lowering springs and a Powerstop Z23 brake upgrade. Axle hop on launch is practically eliminated (especially when the summer tires are on), it corners extremely flat, and stops hard.

Easily the best car mechanically I've ever owned. I only had one issue the entire time I had it, when the traction control module freaked out and needed to be replaced (under extended warranty). That's it.

I'm selling because I've had four great years with it and it's simply time to let someone else enjoy it as much as I have. My shoulder is messed up and it makes driving stick uncomfortable. Hoping to find it a great home with a true enthusiast.

PLEASE NOTE:

The car has a lien through Wells Fargo. The potential buyer will be paying in cash, or cashier's check, that will be verified and deposited at WF before any documentation is signed or keys handed over. For this reason, the buyer must be local. I will not ship.

The car is located in Hopkins, MN. I'm available evenings and weekends to check out the car.

Attachments

• Sponsors (?)