2010 V6 Exhaust Upgrade

V6-Eric

Nov 14, 2009
Got a 2010 V6 5-Speed in Oct. Added CAI and put a T-Lok GT rear end in it (Fun winter driving in MI). Want to add dual exhaust. Looking for input on what direction to go. Have to change to lower valance no matter what. Ford Racing has a nice kit (includes valance), but also thinking about stock GT setup. Any input or other ideas would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Got a 2010 V6 5-Speed in Oct. Added CAI and put a T-Lok GT rear end in it (Fun winter driving in MI). Want to add dual exhaust. Looking for input on what direction to go. Have to change to lower valance no matter what. Ford Racing has a nice kit (includes valance), but also thinking about stock GT setup. Any input or other ideas would be appreciated.

Pypes true dual kit. Comes with X-pipe, all clamps and new hangers for drivers side muffler. Print the Pypes template for the valance cut out and you're there. Comes with 2 GT take-offs. Best sound for the V6 IMHO. Guy on e-bay has the very best price and it's a totally factory kit, just less $$$. I bought 1 for my wife's car.

Ended up putting a Roush GT rear valance on it with the Pypes X-Pipe True Dual kit. Sounds great; easy install. The valance was inexpensive and gave it a little different look. I had my local body shop guy put it on in exchange for keeping the new stock valance. Great trade.

Ended up putting a Roush GT rear valance on it with the Pypes X-Pipe True Dual kit. Sounds great; easy install. The valance was inexpensive and gave it a little different look. I had my local body shop guy put it on in exchange for keeping the new stock valance. Great trade.

the Roush valance with the square-ish exhaust cut-outs ? Did you have your exhaust guy fab up some tips ? Or did you pay major $$ from Roush ?

No change to the stock GT tips. Looks good. Surprisingly the Roush valance was as inexpensive as a stock GT valance. Definitely better than cutting the stock valance.: nice:

Attachments

• New Exhaust.jpg
    New Exhaust.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 130