2011 5.0 ordered! Thank you Mark Ostroot from Price Ford

Mustang_Fan

Jan 11, 2010
Maybe i need to ask a moderator to change my username?

But i took the plunge. Back in high school in 1990s, i had saved enough to put a down payment on a 5.0 mustang while working everyday at footlocker. My mom even agreed to help me with half the monthly payments. But the insurance quote of $8,000 for a teenager with a 5.0 killed my dreams. I promised myself 1 day when my insurance was not a hindrance, and there was a mustang that i really wanted again, that i would buy one.

As you can see from my screen name, I was leaning toward a 2010 GT500 or 2008+ gt500 for the bargain price.

But the more i read about the new 5.0 engine the more i had to have one.

After reading a couple posts here, I was referred to Mark Ostroot at Price Ford in WA. The ordering process was very very convenient, despite I am on the other coast! from questions to financing, Mark handled everything! And to buy a Mustang from another Mustang enthusiast, who happens to be a dealership sales mgr, was a big bonus.

Here is what I dreamed up:
2011 GT Premium
KONA BLUE
401A (Premiere pack)
w/Charcoal Black leather with Cashmere interior seats.
Comfort Group (heated seats)
Security package
3.73 gears
HID
Spoiler delete

And the price I got was incredible, under msrp without blinking. In respect of Mark, rather than sharing my deal, I recommend you call him.

Now the wait begins. I am expecting mid June-July delivery.

Mark Ostroot at Price Ford
Port Angeles Ford | Price Ford | Ford Dealership | Washington Ford | WA | Clallam County | Trucks

Price Ford Lincoln Mercury
1527 E Front Street
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Main: 360-457-3333

• Sponsors (?)

joe91898,

Not sure if you got my reply to your pm, as there is nothing in my sent folder even after i replied twice. Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyway. my reply might help other potential buyers too so here goes:

joe91898 asked how i was able to order from Price Ford, located in Seattle WA, when i am on the east coast like him.

The Destination and delivery you see on all window sticker is the cost passed onto you for the service of delivering the car from the factory to your dealer. Price Ford gets credit for the order, but the car is sent to a diff dealer. there is also a delivery fee (typically with fleet vehicles) that is also charged for cars shipped to dealers where the order wasnt originated. I believe my local dealer, who didnt make the profit on my order, is paid this. Or else why would they care to help deliver my car. But this fee is prob going to be taken care of by Price Ford for you.

Here are two links that will explain the process:
2011 Mustang Price List - Ford Mustang Forums
http://bit.ly/bnMprs

Good luck!

Congrats dude. Waiting for that hot rod will be like waiting for Christmas to come when your a little kid. Nice to know there is a price friendly dealer on the west coast. I have ordered my last two new vehicles from mainland dealers vs paying crazy dealer markup prices they charge here in Hawaii.

Now you have plenty of time to plan and possibly order your mods while you wait! LOL

patrick