Treview1

Feb 25, 2004
PA
2011 Ford Mustang GT

Sterling Gray Metallic exterior
Charcoal Black cloth interior
5.0 V8 "Coyote" engine
6 speed manual

I'm putting my 2011 Ford Mustang GT up for sale. This car has 33,300 miles on it currently. It's equipped with a 6 speed manual transmission. This car also came with the factory 3.73 gears from Ford.

This car runs and drives 100%- there is literally nothing wrong with this car at all. The transmission shifts beautifully and crisply every time, the engine runs perfectly as well. I've never had any issues with this car since I've had it. Aside from it's annual state inspection, and new brake pads/fluids- it's never needed a shop. It also has NEW PA state inspection for the year.

I've done a few modifications to the car listed below:
(I have EVERY stock part, which I will include with the car!)

*Brand new 285/40/18 Continental DWS tires on the rear wheels
* Hawk brake pads (less than 100 miles on them)
* Brembo Street rotors
* Roush axle-back exhaust system
* C&L cold air intake
* Ford Racing Boss intake manifold
* BAMA Performance (AmericanMuscle.com) handheld tuner+tunes
* Ford Racing Boss transmission brace + cooler
* Ford Racing Boss strut tower brace
* Ford Racing all-weather rubber trunk mat
* $200+ CoverCraft all-weather car cover + storage bag
* New Ford "5.0" floor mats
* CoverCraft Pocket Pod trunk storage compartment
* Including all audio cables- iPhone/iPad charger, audio jack
* Aeroforce AC Vent OBD-II gauge (reads out performance times, fault codes, 100+ parameters)
* 20% tint on all windows (these pics were taken right before I got the tints done- so they don't reflect this mod)

I've used this car for the past 2 years as a pleasure vehicle- mostly just to cruise around in, and go to the occasional show or day trip in. It's been garage kept its whole life. The car runs and drives 100%- it's an amazingly comfortable ride for such a sporty car. I really don't want to sell it- but I need a truck at this point in my life, something with a bit more cargo/people capacity.

Kelly Blue Book is $23,150 for this car in excellent condition, which it is.

I'm asking $23,000 which I strongly feel it's worth every penny. You're welcome to have a mechanic look over the car if you're a serious buyer. I have a bank lien on the car- I still owe some money on it, so once the transaction is complete the title will be released to the new owner.

Pics on my CL add below:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3938482431.html

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.