2012 Misfire

I just got a 2012 GT Manual from a knock off dealership, on the way home check engine light started blinking and hearing and feeling missfiring. Get it checked at from autozone with their reader and its cylinders 4, and 7 misfiring. Checked the MAF sensor and that seems brand new, we checked spark plugs and ignition coils and coils 4 and 7 seem to be replaced already but is still having issues. Took it back in and they said check the fuel injectors. I have not done this yet because i dont want to keep pouring money into a problem if its not going to fix. We did not check the cam position sensor because my buddy said if it was that sensor it would be missfiring all the cylinders. So do i try and change the injectors or do you guys think it is an electrical issue when they tried to tune it or something?

• Sponsors (?)

Well if th emisfire isn't in the ignition system it can be fuel. Swap injectors to non misfiring cylinders and see if the misfire goes with it.
I went to the dealership to try and fix it, i told him we checked the ignition coils and spark plugs and they were good. I thought someone messed up the tune or programmed it wrong, so I suggested that they check that first and sure enough it was. They fixed the problem, except now in 3 and 4 im cruising so low rpm's and then gas pedal to the floor and it starts to random missfire, doesnt pull any cylinder codes just the P0300 for random missfire. Maybe still not getting enough fuel?

I just got a 2012 GT Manual from a knock off dealership, on the way home check engine light started blinking and hearing and feeling missfiring. Get it checked at from autozone with their reader and its cylinders 4, and 7 misfiring. Checked the MAF sensor and that seems brand new, we checked spark plugs and ignition coils and coils 4 and 7 seem to be replaced already but is still having issues. Took it back in and they said check the fuel injectors. I have not done this yet because i dont want to keep pouring money into a problem if its not going to fix. We did not check the cam position sensor because my buddy said if it was that sensor it would be missfiring all the cylinders. So do i try and change the injectors or do you guys think it is an electrical issue when they tried to tune it or something?
So if it is a stick it most like will be the crank sensor and it needs to be either replaced or just a relearn done to it as it will move if the clutch has been replaced. I had this problem with my 2012 GT after putting a clutch in it. I took it to the dealer and it cost 150 bucks. Good luck