SOLD 2013 Boss 302 Ls - No. 502 - Black - 1,106 Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBoss

Jan 30, 2017
Chicago, IL
After much deep thought and consideration, I have decided to sell my Boss 302. I originally purchased the car to be tracked, but life has gotten in the way and I simply have not been able to track it or use it they way it was intended to be used.

Car Facts
  • Car is clean!
  • Car has never been tracked.
  • I am the original owner.
  • I purchased it from a Ford dealer in Arizona and had it shipped to me in Illinois.
  • Car is currently sleeping in my heated garage for the winter, as it has since I acquired it.
  • Car has never seen snow or rain.
  • The car is stock, with the exception of window tinting done by the dealer before I even purchased.
  • Track key is enabled.
  • Front splitter is not installed (to keep it street legal in Illinois) but I have it along with all parts.
  • Brake cooling ducts installed.
  • Exhaust restricter plates removed and I still have them to go with the car.
  • Owner kit included with window sticker and Boss cover.
  • Front license plate installation shown in pictures is completely reversible - no holes drilled. It is mounted with an upside down F-150 bracket that is between the chin spoiler and the bumper and cable tied.
Price: $44,000

Feel free to PM me with questions.

View media item 12774View media item 12773View media item 12772View media item 12771View media item 12770View media item 12769View media item 12768View media item 12767View media item 12766View media item 12765

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.