• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

2013 Mustang GT Track Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chadfo
  • Start date Start date May 24, 2019
C

Chadfo

Member
May 24, 2019
2
1
13
SC
May 24, 2019
#1
  • May 24, 2019
  • #1
Hello! I have a red 2013 Mustang GT that I bought a little over two years ago. I fell in love with mustangs as a child. The ‘69 MACH 1 is my all time favorite. Those are quite pricey these days. Fortunately the ‘13-‘14 models look like they were inspired by the ‘69 so I sort of own my dream car. I love it.
 
Reactions: General karthief

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,063
10,686
213
polk county florida
May 24, 2019
#2
  • May 24, 2019
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
May 24, 2019
#3
  • May 24, 2019
  • #3
Very nice.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Hey Ya'll from the North Georgia mountains
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
7
Views
186
The Welcome Wagon Sep 12, 2026
General karthief
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
448
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
308
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
409
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
W
High Cylinder Head Temp - Not Overheating?
  • wtfwork12
  • Jun 26, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
2K
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Jul 1, 2025
wtfwork12
W
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?