2014 GT rear sway bar link issue

I had a rear end suspension clunk that led me to the sway bar links. I dropped the sway bar completely out of car, clunk gone. The dog-bone style links look to be factory, but the bushing in the sway bar end of the link is stamped "24mm". Parts stores versions of these links all appear to have 22mm on this end. There is a Ford part sticker still on my link and when I went to Ford, new links were ordered under that part #, and they arrived with bushings too small to fit on the sway bay. (Exact same Ford part # on the tag). What am I missing? Could someone have installed 24mm bushings into the factory links? (and a larger diameter bar)

• Sponsors (?)

What year/trim is your Mustang? I think the GT500 had a 24 mm rear sway bar so maybe they added GT500 bushings/sway bar at some point?

What year/trim is your Mustang? I think the GT500 had a 24 mm rear sway bar so maybe they added GT500 bushings/sway bar at some point?
2014 GT. The dogbone style swaybar links I removed have Ford sticker/part numbers on them, But when I went to Ford and ordered new ones, they arrived with 22mm bushings in them and wont fit my sway bar. Mine very clearly have "24mm" stamped in the rubber bushings. It would almost seem that someone installed 24mm bushings in the factory dogbones and installed the larger diameter sway bar. But the bushings look to be factory installed into the dogbones.

If you have a gt then the rear sway bar bushings are 24mm... I have a v6 but it has the v6 performance package, so it has the GT sway bars etc... I had the clunk (car only had 26k on it when I got it) I got the 24mm poly bushings... noise gone... my daughter has the same car but regular v6, with 100+k and I ordered bushing for her's but here stock 22mm ones are 8 weeks or so out...