2014s - How Much Longer?

104 Division

Jul 17, 2014
Hi Folks -

I was a regular here a number of years ago when I got my 05 V-6 (stick shift) and now it's time for a new Stang. After 230,000+ miles of virtually trouble-free running (only thing we ever did was replace the slave cylinder on the clutch) there's no other care I would consider. However, while the 2015's are still good looking cars and unmistakably Mustangs, they're starting to look a little too Japanese for my tastes. How much longer will I be able to order a 2014?

Hiya Division and Welcome to Stangnet!

I've removed all of your duplicate threads from the forum and moved this one to the 2005-2014 (S197) forum. This is where you will find the best answers to Model Specific years. It's in the 'General' forum because it's not a question that is requesting specific information about a car related maintenance issue.

Additionally: The responses that you get to your question, will also benefit someone else that searching the WWW for the same question. They'll be able to find that here.

Ordering has ended for the 2014s. I can go find the article if you need a source. Your best bet might be to find one on the lot now though. I know Ford is offering cashback and financing incentives on dealer stock, so now is probably a good time to check one out.

Call your local dealer and ask about what inventory they can bring over. I got x-plan at the dealer my parents have used for years, so going elsewhere was not an option. I wanted a base GT with the Brembo pack, and they spent a solid few weeks searching inventory at other dealers until they brought in what I ended up with!