2015 50th Anniversary Floor Mats

frat50

Sep 27, 2010
N.C
Has anyone that has a 2015 Mustang with the 50th Anniversary package received the 50th logo floor mats? According to ford the people that purchased the non serial # cars with the 50th package are only receiving the black non logo floor mats P/N FR3Z-63133oo-CA. My dealership is special ordering my mats, because it was included on my vehicle window sticker. Check your window sticker!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Happy to hear that your dealer is taking care of you! For what it's worth, I was looking at a car with the 50th package option when I picked my '15 up and that car had standard black mats in it too. I did not examine the window sticker though.

The 50th anniversary mats do not have logos and ford never said they do. They have white cashmere stitching and are made of the special hook and loop material.

If you have white stitching, that's the correct mats.

Thanks for the info. Never paid more than sticker so I was having a little issue with doing that, but I guess there is a first time for everything!

I have never and will ever pay more than sticker for a car. Usually, I walk in, give x plan pin, sign and leave. Paying sticker was a hard pill for me to swallow for awhile. But, I'm glad I got the LE now.