2015 Mustang owners. Any complaints so far?

V

viniebenet3

I've been planning on getting a new car by the end of the year for a while now and I'm starting to strongly consider the 2015 Mustang. GT Premium with Performance Pack and Recaros to be specific. Seems to be the perfect car for me. I'm somewhat concerned about interior quality though. I know the 2015 is a big step up from the previous generation, but even so, I'm kind of worried that it'll still feel subpar compared to my Mercedes. Any other issues that current owners have ran into?
Oh, I just remembered. Thoughts on the Shaker audio? I've heard mixed things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

It's a Mustang bruh. Most of us don't buy these cars for the interior but if that is important to you then you have a ton of import options including your Mercedes. I have a 2017 GT Premium non performance pack with 3:15 gears and stock performance wise I can't be any happier. Just wait until I get a Roush Stage 1 blower on this engine! Also, I have the 12 speaker shaker system. Plenty good enough for me as well. It all comes down to your preferences though. I would suggest test driving a 2015-2017 GT to get the most conclusive experience.

I have a 2015 GT Premium with recaro seats and premium trim. The option for premium trim is nice, adds some soft touch materials, and with the recaros, it feels good. Honestly though, its as it should be still a Ford. I had to get brake discs replaced (fixed now though, was a factory issue), had to get a rattling in the A pillar fix, and had to hit my passenger seat hard a few times to stop a loose bolt rattling. All fixed now that is, but yeah, its still a Ford.

I wouldn't give you two plug nickles for a Mercedes.

If nothing else, you should be able to appreciate that the warning lights all stay [off] when you go out and drive it like you stole it or that you don't have to check the date on your maintenance agreement before going out an ripping on it.

Reactions: 1 user