2019 Bullitt

Backstory: I'm looking for a GTR and my friend is looking for a mustang. While helping him out, I saw a beautiful green Bullitt mustang and decided to test drive it. I loved it.

Need some suggestions as I'm inclined towards spending the money on a brand new car instead of a used and abused gtr. I know there is a huge difference between the two cars. I had never liked mustangs before until I drove the stick-shift Bullitt. If I get it, I will not be modifying anything about it. I feel like it comes with some really good options from factory. With Mark-up and tax, out the door price was coming around 69,000. After being patient for almost a month and looking at various dealerships, they dropped the mark-up at some dealerships and I can get one out the door for 52,580$.

Does anyone in here have the 2019 bullit and can chime in there experience. I'm looking to see what complaints you have since i absolutely love the damn car. Can't believe after driving it I loved it, prior to it I never liked the modern mustangs.

• Sponsors (?)

Stuff like the active exhaust, and the 12" screen for the gauges are optional on the regular GT. To get a bullitt clone just in another color, get a GT premium with the 401A and performance package and active exhaust. To be true to the bullitt, you would need the manual trans and the fastback body, but you can get an auto if you like and a convertible too if you want. After purchase, get the stage 3 power pack from ford racing and install it yourself or have the dealer do it. ( it will be covered under the 3/36 warranty if they install it)